Alliance Bank® Do Good Awards
Recognising and celebrating those that Do Good in our communities
Nominations Now Open!
This years Awards will recognise even more achievement with two additional categories.
- Do Good Outstanding Achievement Award
- Do Good Community Award
- Do Good Business Award – new
- Do Good Team Award – new
Nominations close 12 October.
Recognising those that Do Good
The Awards provide the opportunity to share the stories and celebrate the wonderful contributions people in our communities make to address social, environmental or community needs.
One prize of $1,000 will be awarded to the winner within each category.
Nominees will have made a significant contribution that has improved the lives of people in their local community.
You can nominate yourself or someone else.
Submissions are made online but as the form can’t be saved you’ll need to complete it in one sitting. The easiest way is to prepare you’re answers beforehand then copy and paste them on to the form.
There are two key questions that form part of the online submission process. They are:
Why are you nominating yourself or this person for a Do Good Award?
How has the nominee positively impacted the lives of others?
How it works
Nominate yourself, a colleague or a member of your local community, complete the form and submit it online. Nominees will be notified by their local Alliance Bank to ensure they are happy being nominated and to share their story.
- Nominees must reside in an Alliance Bank Partner catchment or be nominated for a contribution to an Alliance Bank Partner community
- People can self nominate or nominate others
- Current Board members of mutuals operating as an Alliance Bank and local politicians are ineligible
- A person cannot receive a second award in the same award category in consecutive years
- Unsuccessful nominees may be re-nominated in subsequent years
- Awards will not be granted posthumously
- Nominees for the Do Good Business Award must hold an ABN or ACN
- Nominees for the Do Good Team Award must comprise of two or more people
Terms and Conditions:
- Only one prize of $1,000 is awarded per category including the Do Good Team Award Total prize pool $4,000
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Nominations close 12 October 2018
- Nominees announced 29 October 2018
- Finalists announced 19 November 2018
- Finalists to provide consent and information for use in promotional material that outlines of their contribution and how it has positively impacted lives and / or the local community
- Finalist stories will be featured on aliancebankgroup.com.au from early December to 31 January 2019
- Winners announced 4 February 2019